We are still transitioning into freedom as lockdown is easing off, while still stuck at home, sometimes staying at home can create cravings. If you’re not ready to travel down the aisle of the bakery section of your supermarket, a quick recipe to making a simple strawberry cobbler in a mug within 10minutes will kick cravings to the curb.
This simple yet quick recipe will save you time and days of leftovers to deal with. I mean we’re only trying to satisfy a once in a while sweet tooth craving not pile in excess weight if you know what I mean. If you don’t know, strawberry cobbler is a fruity-centered dessert that’s perfect for summertime and features fresh strawberries.
Check out the recipe below:
Serves up to 1
⅓ cup (40g) of all-purpose flour
¼ cup (22g) of instant oats
1 tablespoon (13g) of light brown sugar
¼ teaspoon (.66g) of cinnamon
¼ teaspoon (1g) of baking powder
1 tablespoon (14g) of chopped cold unsalted butter
2 tablespoons (28g) of whole milk
1⅓ cups (223g) of chopped fresh strawberries
¼ cup (28g) of confectioners’/powdered sugar
Whipped cream, to serve
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Cut your butter into small chunks and add it into the flour mixture using a fork. Add milk and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Find a microwavable mug or a ramekin, add the fresh chopped strawberries and the confectioners’/powdered sugar, and mix. Now, pour the flour mixture over the strawberries like a topping.
- Microwave the whole mixture for about 1½ to 2 minutes until the topping is set and ready. Allow your strawberry cobbler to cool down and serve warm with whipped cream.
- Voala! your strawberry cobbler in a mug is ready.
51g sugarsShop Ingredients: