Staying at home during lockdown can be boring and lonely, so instead of getting depressed/stressed while at home, why not try something new to keep you busy. I know we’ve all binged on Amazon Prime Videos and netflix(not that there’s anything with doing it again) and its latest releases, that’s why now is the time to try things you’ve kept in your wish lists but couldn’t attain maybe due to work. Lockdown does not have to drive you to depression and all its peripherals, from learning to speak new language to investing in yourself by adding to your professional portfolio, this is the time to do that. With all been said, here are 5 new things you can try during lockdown:
- Trying things like learning a new language – which can easily be attained online at Future Learn for example or with the use of apps like Memrise . Learn new course that will upgrade your professional portfolio – for exmple learning how to code can help you get promotion/more effective at work when everything is back to normal. Update your CV, learn how to paint e.t.c.
- Learn new skills like cooking – you can easily download cookbooks online to spend quality time in the kitchen. Start with simple recipe then build your way up. Learn to play an instrument like piano, flute, trumpet e.t.c. Learn to write a novel or screenplay, learn how to revamp your furniture,
- Learn a new exercise like Gymnastic or Kick Aeorobics or join Amazon Music unlimited,these are ways to keep going with the new lifestyle
- Think of your future goals, write them down, make them clear, make them achieveable and start from where you are. Buy note books, journals and diaries to help you start. Capture important moments in this process of growth that will make you smile when you look back at where you started from.
- Learn the housewives’ skills – Whether you’re a female or male the housewives’ skills involve arranging your wardrobe, building your closets, arranging flowers, planting, organise your photos, learn to make cocktails, recreate or create your at home bar, get inspired and create mood boards, repair your clothes, build your understanding of wine tasting, do some gardening, get fit, start a blog, clear out your kitchen cupbaords, wash your makeup brushes, oragnise your desk, learn nail arts, write a journal and so on.
I hope the above lists will help you keep boredom at bay and whilst planning on what to do during this second lockdown, please find the below items useful to get you started. Happy Shopping:
Dahlia Flower Seeds 30+ Giant Flower SeedsColorful Mixed Seeds for Home/Garden/Outdoor/Yard/Farm Planting
Nychain Planters 15.5cm Plastic Pots for Plants Set of 6 Flower Plant Pot Indoor Gardening Pot with Drainage Pallet (grey-black)
84 Pcs Completed Nail Art Set,Nail Art Suppliers with Nail Art Brush,Nail Dotting Tools,Nail Rhinestones,Nail Stickers,Striping Tapes,Nail Decorations Kit